Postdoctoral Research Associates - NRC Research Associateship Programs
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Various locations
- Stipends ranging from $45,000 to $94,500 (may be higher based on experience) + benefits
- Closing date
- Apr 17, 2023
- Planning & Development, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Position Type
- Postdoc, Researcher / Scientist
- Organization Type
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine administers postdoctoral and senior research awards at participating federal laboratories and affiliated institutions at locations throughout the U.S and abroad.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates who hold, or anticipate earning, a doctorate in a variety of fields of science or engineering. Degrees from foreign universities should be equivalent in training and research experience to a doctoral degree from a U.S. institution. Citizenship eligibility varies among the sponsoring laboratories.
Application deadline dates (four annual review cycles):
- February 1
- May 1
- August 1
- November 1
Awardees have the opportunity to:
- Conduct independent research in an area compatible with the interests of the sponsoring laboratory Devote full-time effort to research and publication Access the excellent and often unique facilities of the federal research enterprise Collaborate with leading scientists and engineers at the sponsoring laboratories
Awardee benefits include:
- Stipends ranging from $45,000 to $94,500; may be higher based on experience Health insurance (including dental and vision), relocation benefits, and a professional travel allowance
For detailed program information, to search Research Opportunities, and to contact prospective Research Adviser(s) visit www.nas.edu/rap.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert