- APM & Associates, Inc.
- Dallas, Texas
- $65,000 - $150,000 per year + benefits
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
- Utility Engineering, Water, Wastewater & Stormwater Infrastructure, Other
- Position Type
- Engineer, Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Manager
- Organization Type
- Firm, Consulting Engineering
APM & Associates, Inc., a Texas consulting engineering firm headquartered in Dallas, has several immediate openings for civil engineers ranging from entry level to project manager. These positions provide exciting opportunity for an individual to engage in major projects in drainage design, hydrologic and hydraulic studies, storm water infrastructure evaluation and formulation of capital improvement project list. Familiarity with HEC-RAS, XP-SWMM and other related software is helpful. APM offers competitive salary, health benefits, paid vacation, retirement plan and opportunity for advancement.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Project Engineer/ Manager
- PE in Civil Engineering with emphasis in hydrology/hydraulics.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in design and planning of major storm drainage projects.
- Understanding and knowledge of frequently used hydraulic software, such as HEC programs.
- Sound technical skills to analyze and evaluate storm water system.
- Communication and writing skills to document analysis.
- Working in a multiple-firm design team environment.
- Client interaction.
- Understanding of U.S. and local design codes and standards.
Entry Level/ Design Engineer
- BS in Civil Engineering with emphasis in hydrology/hydraulics.
- 0 – 5 years’ experience in civil engineering design and planning.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Proficient in CADD.
- Working knowledge of GIS is a plus.
To learn more about us, please visit our web site at www.apmtexas.com.
APM is a Texas consulting engineering firm based Dallas for over 30 years. We offer services in Civil, Structural and Construction Management. Recruiting highly qualified engineers for our expanding Dallas operation.
Apply for CIVIL ENGINEER
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert