Senior Structural EngineerPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Our client operates nationally out of the North East, offering end-to-end construction projects in the fields of Civil & Structural engineering.
They currently require an experienced Structural Engineer to assist in managing and developing one of their busy structural teams.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval/completion on projects ranging from £0.5m to £20m.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of projects.
- Delivery of scheme designs and input into scheme design reports.
- Delivery of detailed design, including full tender and construction packages.
- Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors.
- Attendance at client, design & site meetings, site inspections and reporting.
- Carrying out structural surveys of buildings and structures, providing advice on any issues that may arise.
- Analysing and reporting on structural defects and remediation if required.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing the production of high-quality written reports on a range of projects.
- Minimum 8 years structural design experience in core materials; concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- MIStructE Chartered membership or working towards.
- Competent Designer with MasterSeries/Tekla experience beneficial.
- Ability to manage and resource the Structural Team by evaluating current development areas.
In return, you will work for a growing organisation with a significant pipeline of business and the opportunity to develop and progress.