Renewable Energy Engineer Opportunities
** Mon-Fri ** Bonus scheme ** Pension ** Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurances ** SHUTDOWN over Christmas and New Year ** No Bank Holidays ** Regular Company Events and Get Togethers ** Onsite Gym (Surrey) **
One of the UKs leading Renewable Energy employers is expanding.!
New division of an established business has taken on so much new work, we need to find an experienceLead Heating Engineer
and aJunior Engineer
to form a new team covering domestic and higher-end commercial jobs..Heating Service Engineer £25-45,000 basic
Youll be responsible for maintaining, fault finding and fixing issues on Heat Pumps, Solar (PV and Thermal) systems and the associated equipment, installed on domestic and commercial properties / projects.Lead Heating Engineer £35-40k basic
Junior Engineer - £20-30k basic
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience in pipe fitting and heating engineering
- Understanding of UK B&W Regs, flushing inhibitors, additives needed for heating systems
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in plumbing
- CSCS Card
- Lead junior colleagues by example, encouraging their work contribution and training through proactive mentoring
Service Coordinator - £20-27K basic
- Work as part of a two-person team
- Driving licence
- NVQ Level 2 in plumbing
- CSCS card
- Experience in renewable, construction and gas industries
- Keen to learn about renewable energy systems
- Disciplined approach to work and building regulations
- Organising both service and maintenance activities
- Keeping clients up to date with any breakdown emergency calls
- Organising for experienced colleagues to either discuss over the phone or attend site.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is available pre and post visit, ordering parts, quoting for repairs, working alongside warranty documents for claims with manufacturers.
INTERVIEWS BEING ARRANGED NOW, so dont delay in sending us your CV today for consideration.NB
: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.