Job Title: Civil Engineer & Senior Civil Engineer - Wastewater/Drainage
Salary: £35k-£55k (experience dependent)
Type: Full time - Perm
Please note applicants would need to be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and already have UK sector experience to be considered.
Our client is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Our clients Networks & Drainage Engineering team is one of the largest in the UK. They are currently seeking a Civil Engineer and a Senior Civil Engineer to join our team based in Belfast due to several new contract wins and our digital transformation journey.
* Degree in Civil Engineering (but will consider other disciplines or qualifications depending on experience).
* AutoCAD/Civils 3D
* Experience of civils design of wastewater and drainage infrastructure and non-infra assets
* Awareness NEC Contracts
* IEng/CEng with appropriate institution
* Capable of leading project teams and mentoring.
* Understanding of H, S & W Issues in the industry including CDM
* Familiar with Sewers for Adoption
* Experience of Highway Drainage Design
* Experience of NEC Contracts
* An understanding of UK water industry.
* Scoping, Survey management and procurement, design of Solutions
* Reviewing Technical Drawings and Calculations undertaken by others.
* Contract and Financial Management
* Interfacing with clients on projects.
* Mentoring of junior staff.
* Contributing towards technical innovation.
* Compliance with Atkins Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.