Geotechnical Engineer Location: London Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Penguin Recruitment are working alongside a rapidly expanding, multidisciplinary, engineering and design consultancy in their search for a Geotechnical Engineer in London.
This market excelling consultancy offer all Geotechnical Engineers a clear career and personal development route to enable you to fulfil your potential and become a Chartered Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
The successful Geotechnical Engineer will work on huge development projects in the rail, commercial and infrastructure sectors alongside a team of experts.
The main duties of this Geotechnical Engineering role include:
- Performing and supervising Site Investigations
- Writing technical and interpretative reports
- Project Management (technical and commercial)
- Geotechnical modelling and design
- Analysis and design of slopes, water retaining structures, retaining walls, earthworks, and foundations
Benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Full training and support towards Chartership
- Generous pension scheme
- Brilliant working environment
- Modern office in Central London
It is essential for applicants to hold a degree in geology/civil engineering and have a full UK Drivers Licence.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on 01792 365 000 or email email@example.com.
We have many more vacancies available on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.