Principal Geotechnical Engineer Location: London Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Penguin Recruitment are assisting an award winning, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer.
This opportunity offers the chance to head up a newly formed geotechnical/geoenvironmental team in London and take your career to the next level.
The suitable Principal Geotechnical Engineer will have degree level education in Geology, geotechnical engineering or a relevant discipline and be chartered, or working towards chartered Engineer status.
- Supervising site investigations
- Offer technical assistance throughout all phases of projects.
- Reviewing Phase I and II reports
- Geotechnical Design of foundations, retaining walls, temporary works and earthworks, contamination assessments and compiling remediation strategies
- Project management and business development
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours, generous pension and life assurance schemes and other additional benefits.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .
We have many more vacancies available on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.