: Civil EngineerType:
Dependant on ExperienceJob Reference: MBCE
I am looking for a civil engineer with a good civils background, to deliver civil engineering technical excellence for rail project associated with projects in the south east.Role
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a civils aspect. This role would suit an existing civil engineer.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and adapt the project technical instructions for Civil Engineering to enable the project methodology and installation activities to be undertaken in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ensure that the risk assessment and mitigation plan is adhered to so technical risks are managed effectively.
- Ensure integration of design, installation, and commissioning activities and that the end product meets client specification.
- Support Project team with tendering activities ensuring the quality of estimates, Civil Engineering implementation strategies and methodologies are robust, constructible, and cost effective.
- Have relevant experience
- Worked as a civil engineer
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Michael Butler at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.