An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural or Civil Engineer has become available to work for a professional and well established business based in Exeter.
The Graduate Structural/Civil Engineer will need to be Enthusiastic with a keen interest in structural design. With an established and growing client base, this is an opportunity to work with a friendly and close team environment who will be able to give you the chance to work with experienced engineers and to develop your experience and progress your career.
Main Purpose of the role:
* Prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications.
* Design analysis and structural reporting.
* Site visits, answering on-site queries.
* To oversee the work in progress.
* Work with clients to provide quotations for both Domestic & Commercial.
* To work with all project members, including Architects, builders, site Management, and clients.
* Obtaining a good understanding of issues on site and devising and providing solutions
* To attend networking events.
* To represent the business in a professional and enthusiastic manor.
* Degree in Structural of Civil Engineering
* Experience of CAD (AutoCAD or Revit) Advantageous
* Strong IT & Analytical skills
* Great attitude to learning and progressing is essential
* A passion for a long tem career
* Excellent Communication skills and confident