Senior Geotechnical Engineer
nr Warrington (flexible working - 2 or 3 days a week in office)
45k-55k + package
We are recruiting a senior geotechnical engineer for an established and growing civil/structural consultancy located near Warrington, with 6 offices across the UK. They continue to win work and projects and are recruiting an ambitious senior geotechnical engineer to join a growing geotechnical team.
* Proven experience in geotechnical design of foundations, retaining structures, temporary works, slope stability analysis and preferable the design of soil nailing and anchoring systems.
* Carry out design and on site and produce design reports
* Monitor design element and site conditions
* Conduct ground investigations, analysis
* Attend design and progress meetings with client
* Experience with SlopeW, PLAXIS desirable
* You should be chartered or on a plan and looking to gain chartership
Excellent package on offer flexible work environment and a great culture make this the ideal role for an aspiring geotechnical engineer.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration or call for more info