Civil Senior Associate Engineer in Land Development
- Cannon Corp
- Los Angeles, California, 90064 United States
- Closing date
- Apr 20, 2023
- Planning & Development
- Position Type
- Organization Type
- Firm, Consulting Engineering
Description:You'll Come for a Job…But You'll Stay for an Exciting Career! Engineering and Designing Reliable, Responsive, Solutions.
SINCE 1976, CANNON has provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
JOIN CANNON as a CIVIL SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER IN LAND DEVELOPMENT in WEST LOS ANGELES. West Los Angeles is known for its many popular recreational opportunities and our office is conveniently located adjacent to the Expo MetroLink Commuter line.
CIVIL SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER JOB SUMMARY
Assisting team members with a variety of tasks on a wide range of complex land development projects including residential / commercial / mixed-use developments and institutional projects. Assignments include Project Management, design, reporting, supervising, and mentoring less-experienced team members, and representing the company in coordinating with agencies, clients, and other consultants.
CIVIL SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER JOB DUTIES
- Manages a variety of complex civil engineering land development projects.
- Develops and maintains budgets, schedules, scopes, and work plans.
- Ensures the projects are delivered on schedule, within scope, and on budget.
- Works independently on engineering design for projects.
- Performs complex calculations for earthwork, drainage, and grading.
- Uses technical knowledge to design plans for grading, drainage, utility, street improvements, storm drains, sanitary sewers, and water lines.
- Oversees portions of large projects, supervising a team of engineers and/or technicians.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions to complex drainage problems.
- Checks routine designs developed by engineers and/or technicians.
- Communicates effectively with various departments, clients, and agencies.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- Requires 7+ years' experience in civil engineering and design specifically pertaining to land development projects.
- Requires a California P.E. license.
- Requires current and recent experience with various public agencies in Southern California.
- Requires current and recent experience with large residential and commercial developers in Southern California.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Highly proficient with code principles and able to convey them to others.
- Proven expertise in land development and public works design.
- Experience in management of client relationships.
- Capable of managing a project from start through construction administration and handling multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience in hydrologic / hydraulic analyses a plus.
WE OFFER competitive salaries, relocation assistance, excellent benefits package, remote work flexibility, and an active and positive team building, work environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity M, F, disability, protected veteran status
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2DJ5erIemWkKAiYrXSEMB6
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert