Associate (Structural Engineer Design)
£60,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity for aa Associate to join an established and innovative engineering and surveying consultancy.
This role is primarily based at the Leicester Office but offers some hybrid working and requires some travel.
We are looking for someone with at least 9 years' post qualification experience in Structural Engineer Design.
The role will be co-leading a team of structural engineers and technicians and liaising with directors. You will be providing technical and project control of projects.
This will involve meeting with clients, architects, subcontractors, and other professionals.
You will be supporting teams with their site visits and monitor the progress of work against specifications. There will be the requirement to check calculations, specifications, drawings, and reports produced by others.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per Annum
* At least 9 years post qualification experience in structural engineering design
* Chartered structural engineer or working towards chartership.
* Active client portfolio
* Expertise in maintaining an overview of entire projects.
* Wealth of knowledge of design tools such as TEDDs, Tekla and Revit
* Hybrid Working.
* Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme.
* 25 Days Annual leave, increasing by one day per year up to 30 days - Plus 8 bank holidays.
* Company contributary pension scheme.
* Training and Development programme.
* Chartership Mentoring.
* Funded Memberships to Professional Institutions.
* Company funded team building events.
If you feel this role is for you, apply now or call (phone number removed) for further information