What Are We Looking For?
Among our many roles on offer, our in-house design team is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our business in Darlington. You will take on a leading role in aspects of projects from scoping and detailed design right through to implementation, ensuring compliance with Client Specifications and current regulatory standards, with a strong focus on low-carbon solutions.
As part of a multi-discipline project team, some of your key duties include:
* Meeting with Clients to discuss specific intervention requirements
* Carry out intrusive Electrical and ICA site surveys to Identify the most appropriate solutions to complex problems
* Carry out the planning and implementation of the project
* Line management and development of assigned EICA staff
* Taking the lead on the development of EICA design deliverables by you and your team
* Providing technical guidance on EICA matters to the wider project team
What do you need?
* Degree/HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge of British and European design standards
* Minimum of 5 years proven track record as an Electrical Engineer in both a design office and in a construction environment
Who Are We?
RSE is the leading contractor of choice in the design, build & maintenance of water treatment & water recycling equipment. Delivering products and services to clients across the UK, our unique offering to the market focuses on innovation, efficiency, and excellence. Established in 1982, RSE has grown into one of the most prominent specialist engineering businesses in the UK water industry. We have created an in-house full-service capability from project inception through to design, fabrication, and delivery. In addition to this, we also have one of the largest servicing and maintenance teams in the market space, to ensure we're always on hand for all our client needs.
We have created a service offering for our clients that presents innovative solutions to our industry and our dedicated staff plays a key role in delivering our business and sustainability goals. We have grown to over 1400 staff across our Group of companies, with ambitious targets to further develop and expand our capabilities. At the heart of our business is servant leadership, which affords our people the opportunity and responsibility to take an entrepreneurial approach in their roles to further their careers.
What RSE Offer
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that RSE is renowned for, we know we need the best people in the industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry. At RSE, you'll be given every opportunity to set the path of your own career through our Business Streams and work in an environment that will require you to rise to the challenge of working for a market leader.
* Industry-leading salary
* A flexible career development path, with no restrictions on where your career can go
* Holiday Allowance
* Company Pension Scheme
* Hybrid Working
* Access to our network of health professionals including mental health champions and occupational health nurse
In a flourishing sector where there are vast career opportunities available, we believe our niche offering to the market means our people have the space to thrive and innovate our industry. If you're interested in a career with a company that will harness your skills and provides you with the support to create your own future, then please apply. We're excited to take you on the journey and continue to grow as the UK water industry's contractor of choice