- KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc.
- Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Health Benefits, 401(k), Tuition Assistance, Company-paid Mental Health Program, Paid Time Off
- Closing date
- Apr 22, 2023
- Position Type
- Organization Type
- Firm, Survey / Mapping, Other
KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc. is recruiting for a Civil Engineer with experience in AutoCAD and the ability to utilize their strong design skills to create plans and exhibits in support of residential, commercial, industrial, or institutional site/land development projects. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will work as part of a team to usher a plan from concept to final, process the project from planning to permitting and construction, through the various jurisdictional agencies in the Baltimore metropolitan region. The ideal candidate will be comfortable acting with self-initiative and dedication while integrated in the development team to provide input and accept direction in creating an engineering plan that meets our clients' needs while respecting the regulatory constraints.
- Site layout and design.
- Utility design, including storm drain, water and sewer. Knowledge of conduit and dry utility systems.
- Site grading to include ADA compliance.
- Stormwater Management and Erosion and Sediment Control.
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs.
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications.
- Execute project based on outlined criteria.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of accepted industry software
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills.
- Civil 3D
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc.
KCW offers full-time positions with flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, tuition assistance, vacation, sick and holiday pay. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
KCW Engineering is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert