Job: Structural Engineer
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting a Structural Engineer for an independently owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Edinburgh. .
Our client operates across several markets and offer full in-house design services to the commercial, leisure, manufacturing, and education sector.
They have a progressive approach to their working environment and their corporate culture has evolved throughout the recent restrictions.
They are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer on a permanent basis for their Edinburgh office.
You will have graduated with a minimum of an HND and have at least three years' experience working as a Structural Engineer.
You will be working on a variety of projects including but not exclusively, education, industrial and healthcare.
You will have demonstrable experience working in a consultancy in a team environment but be capable of working with little supervision.
• Three years+ experience in the buildings industry
• Several years' experience working in a consulting engineering environment creating models.
• Experience in the detailing of steel and concrete
• Ability to work as part of Virtual Team (with team located in different offices in UK and overseas)
• Experience in structural design of commercial/ Industrial /Education will be additional strength
• A passion for engineering excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking.
• Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice will be additional strength.
If you are interested in this Structural Engineer position, please apply online attaching an up-to-date CV