Structural EngineerNottingham Salary: £30,000 - 45,000 DOEExcellent Progression + Benefits + Exciting projects
This is an Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established Construction & Engineering consultancy. They are looking to add to their Nottingham office working within a small team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.They specialise in multi sector developments & provide services to clients across the Southwest. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, now looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit, ambitious team who are a rapidly growing Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy. In this role, you will have a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and work on technically interested projects.This specialist consultancy manages a range of projects, providing clients with advisory solutions for their engineering needs. They are currently looking at expanding the team across the board and have the vision of expanding the Structural Engineering department. As a result, the opportunity is available for the right candidate to join growing consultancy who have an impressive order book across 2023.In this role, you will be responsible for creating structural designs for a range of projects. You will be required to produce clearly presented calculation reports and drawings using AutoCAD. Ideally you will have a degree in either Structural or Civil Engineering , have a strong knowledge of Eurocodes and understanding of CDM regulations.This role would therefore ideally suit a Structural Engineer with experience working within a Structural or Civil Engineering firm. You will have experience utilising different software packages to create designs. The successful candidate will be an individual who has a strong desire to progress both within their career and towards their chartership.The Role:
- Working towards chartership, (ICE or IStructE ) would be preferred but not essential
- Tedds, Telka Structural Designer, AutoCAD experience desired
- The projects will involve concrete, timber frame, steel structures, eco build, structural frame build, new build
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Building Regulations & Eurocodes British Standards
- Experience in site visits in order to inspect works & produce site inspection reports
- The ability to deliver projects from pre construction/design stage through construction while supporting queries on site.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years' experience in Building structures design