This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to support the developing workload for a team based in Birmingham. The team undertakes a wide variety of major and challenging infrastructure projects for the private and public sector, across a range of development sectors.You should be an experienced individual of high calibre to assist in the design and detailing of Civil Engineering works associated with a wide variety of projects. Specifically, they are seeking to strengthen their delivery capacity and require applicants experienced in the design of highway and drainage infrastructure projects with experience using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MicroDrainage, an understanding of flood risk would be beneficial. Projects typically range in size from £1m to £100m schemes covering transport, infrastructure, healthcare, education, commercial, industrial, and residential development.You will take individual responsibility for a range of project types, manage them independently and be the client's main point of contact. You will instruct, supervise, and mentor junior staff in the design and management of projects.About you:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in the field of Civil Engineering and eligible for IEng or CEng MICE.
- Ideally approaching chartership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Collaborative approach
- Strong experience, knowledge and understanding of highways and drainage infrastructure. You can demonstrate your detailed design skills for private and public highways and drainage, along with the ability to produce specifications, calculations, and technical reports.
- Full UK driving licence.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and do meaningful work that improves quality of life? This could be the opportunity where you can work with a high performing team who is passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems.If you are interested in this role, please contact George Cartwright at Calibre Search or click apply.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.