Structural Engineer -
Required for our client who are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy for their office in the New Forest. This progressive opportunity for a Structural Engineer will lead the Engineer to chartered membership through CPD Training.
The Structural Engineer will be working on a wide range of services including both domestic and commercial sectors, designing new developments, SIPS designs, domestic extensions, and carrying out structural surveys. The Ideal Structural Engineer will have a masters in a Civil or Structural Engineering field with around 4 years post-graduation experience and have a good work ethic to fit in with a small team.
The successful Structural Engineer will knowledge of software's such as AutoCad, Masterseries, TEDDS, etc any knowledge of BIM is advantageous. Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Involvement in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion
- Assessing and understanding project requirement
- Undertaking design across a number of disciplines
- Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Working towards Chartered status and maintaining CPD training
- Design of a range of Structures to Eurocodes
- Design; drafting of drawings; preparation of Building Regulations; surveys (topographical and measured)
- Progress onto other duties will occur naturally with increased competence.
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- A Masters degree in a Civil or Structural Engineering Discipline
- Experience in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion, including project management and preparation of tender documents
- 2 + years post-graduation experience
- Ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS, etc
- Commitment to professional excellence and personal development
- Knowledge of BIM is advantageous
- Salary Dependant on Experience
- Paid overtime
- Performance related bonus
- Mileage rate paid for business travel
- Paid CPD
- Work in a desirable location in the South
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.