Project Engineer (Electrical / Construction)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Training + Progression + Employee Health Plan + Company Van + Benefits
Are you a Project Engineer with a background in electrical looking for an exciting, hands-on role with a market leader in bespoke enclosures, with training, progression to management and a competitive salary?
Are you looking to become an integral part of the design team of a rapidly expanding business, with a clear scope to progress to upper management?
As a go-to Project Engineer, you will work within a close knit team, ensuring a variety of projects are successfully completed to budget and within the time constraints required. With a background using CAD within electrical environments, you will have the ability to support with drafting duties, as well as liaising with clients and internal teams, with a clear progression route to Project Manager.
On offer is the opportunity to become an integral team member for a market leader in designing and supplying secure parameters, working both out of a Kent based office and travelling to multiple job sites. The position would suit a person with an engineering background in construction or electrical systems looking for a Monday to Friday role in a varied environment with attractive progression opportunities.
- Overseeing Engineering projects scope of work, client expectations, budgets, timelines and contractors
- Assisting managers to establish objectives and delegating tasks within your project team
- Working both in a Kent based office and out at project sites
- Previously worked with electrical engineering, ideally within construction or similar
- Experience delegating tasks effectively within a small team
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or similar
Project, Engineer, Manager, Engineering, Technician, AutoCAD, Design, Electrical, Hydraulics, Civil, Construction, Ashford, Kent, Maidstone, Folkestone, Canterbury
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.