Get ready to join one of the worlds leading construction plant manufacturers.
We're on the hunt for a hydraulic hose engineer, forklift engineer, tail-lift engineer or an existing construction plant fitter who wants to take their skills to the next level.
As a specialist product field service technician, you'll be working on some of the most advanced construction vehicles out there, servicing, repairing and conducting LOLER inspections across our customer's advanced lifting equipment.
And don't worry, this manufacturer has got your back. With structured and specialised product training, you'll never feel out of your depth. Plus, with advanced training opportunities and annual pay reviews, the sky's the limit for your career growth.
But that's not all, this leading employer offers great employee benefits.
• Starting salary up to £18.50 p/h with annual pay & career reviews
• Family-friendly hours (Mon-Fri) with evenings and weekends off
• Extensive overtime paid at time and a half (should you want it) allowing you to earn an OTE of £60K
• Strong internal promotion policy with opportunities in Management, Technical Support, and Product Sales
• The chance to gain higher external qualifications with financial support and paid time off
• Employee Share Scheme
• Comprehensive benefits package including a high contributory pension, annual bonus, life assurance, and group discounts
• High-spec company van with extensive spares and specialist tools
What we need:
A background in maintaining hydraulic systems on construction plant or similar material handling equipment.
Living around Essex or the surrounding area.
Apply now If you're ready to become a specialist Field Service Technician and take your career to the next level