Are you an engineer that is ready to take the next positive step in your career up to Senior Structural Engineer, but you feel stuck beneath a glass ceiling?
Our client is offering the chance for a technically experienced engineer to join a global consultancy as a Senior Structural Engineer on a permanent basis in Edinburgh.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will work closely with colleagues across various disciplines and you will manage the delivery of technically challenging and profitable projects, ensuring expertise and knowledge can be shared throughout the business.
Ideally, you will be working toward achieving Chartership however, there is lots of support from the business in the form of 1-2-1 training and mentorship from experienced, technically proficient engineers.
SENIOR STRUCUTRAL ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure highest possible standards are achieve on each project.
- Liaise with various departments, external clients, and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief.
- Mentor junior engineers and technicians.
- Carry out structural design work using all standard building materials.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER BACKGROUND
- Educated to Degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working on several large projects at the same time.
- Proven track record of working on successful building projects within the UK.
- Career focused.
- 45,000 - 50,000 Per annum.
- 35 days annual leave.
- 5% Pension.
- On site car parking.
- Death in service (8X salary).
- Flexible, hybrid working.
- Tailored benefits package the includes medical, dental etc.
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!