Project Manager / Engineer ("Geotechnical")
- WURSTER ENGINEERING & CONSTRUC
- Asheville, North Carolina
- $75K - $95 BOE
- Closing date
- Jun 26, 2023
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Position Type
- Project Manager
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
Wurster Engineering & Construction, Inc. ("WEC") is an established geotechnical engineering and contracting company that operates primarily throughout the Southeastern United States. WEC is looking for motivated, creative, and willing-to-learn candidates with an interest in being part of the estimating, design, and construction phases of our geostructural business as a Project Manager. The area of focus for this position is Western North Carolina, but extending throughout the State as well as supporting other regions.
- Visiting project sites, meeting with clients, reviewing plans to develop proposals for construction, estimating quantities, performing engineering analyses, and writing proposals, attending construction meetings, pre-construction meetings and pre-bid meetings. Maintaining client relationships to maintain and further develop our market share, managing construction projects, including frequent site visits during the course of construction, assisting staff in material purchases, assisting our construction site superintendents with questions that arise in the field. The Project Manager will be involved in attending trade shows and professional development sessions, coordinating with operations, senior project engineers, and general contractor/owners' representatives to ensure successful execution of projects, tracking project progress and performance metrics and tracking/approving project costs and invoices, and properly invoicing your clients and collecting from your clients.
- 2 or more years Geotechnical Engineering / Consulting / Contracting experience; Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical emphasis; Professional Engineering License or ability to obtain within 2 years.
Preferential Candidates may have:
- Construction experience (field or office), MS in Civil (Geotechnical), and Consulting experience in the Piedmont and/or Western North Carolina
Apply for Project Manager / Engineer ("Geotechnical")
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert