A leading structural and civil engineering consultancy is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Edinburgh office.
With over 700 projects a year and multi national locations this company is looking for someone who will help mentor their existing Civil Engineering team while continuing to develop within their own role.
- Producing and overseeing technical documents.
- Aiding the team in delivering projects.
- Creating engineering solutions and presenting alternative engineering choices.
- Assisting in the planning, monitoring, and reporting of project resources and budget.
- Contributing technical expertise to the pricing of project briefs, proposals, and deliverables.
What you'll need:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working towards or achieved IEng/ CEng
- Strong technical knowledge, including use of industry standard road and/or drainage design software and sound knowledge of current design standards.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and experience in Microdrainage would be beneficial.
In return you will get the opportunity to work for a company that is continually expanding, a salary between £50,000 and £55,000 and a good benefits package.
If you would like any further information the please contact Stephen McNaughton on quoting J41904.
Legal Information:Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.