Are you looking to join a well-established consultancy with a supportive environment? This opportunity may just be for you!!
Vertical Recruitment are working closely with an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy, they have a great reputation within the industry and specialise in a wide range of sectors including Civil and structural developments.
They are always on the hunt for talented structural engineering graduates. In your new role you will be joining an innovative engineering practice, working across a wide range of projects.
You will be focused on designing and drawing by both hand and numerous computer software programmes such as Tekla Structural Designer and RAM Concepts all supervised by experienced engineers. Their projects are interesting and vary from the likes of education, commercial, retail to high-rise and bespoke residential.
They are always keen to see their grads grow and develop and once you have successfully gained knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to work on your own projects and/or work more closely with other engineers and clients. You will develop project management and co-ordination skills involving carrying out programming of teams, attending meetings both internally and externally and day-to-day progress of jobs.
Ideally you will already have built structures design experience in a consultancy, however we are also considering fresh graduates with no experience.
What they're looking for:
* MEng or BEng in civil or structural engineering
* Fundamental understanding of engineering principals
* Experience working on building structure projects.
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills
* Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills.
* Experience using structural computer programmes.
* Ability to design through hand calculations.
* Someone ambitious, who really believes in the company values and wishes to be part of our success.
What you will get in return:
* A competitive salary
* Ideal location, Manchester City centre
* 28 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
* Pension contributions
* Private Healthcare
* Hybrid office working
* Plus, they offer an attractive benefit package