Job title: Water Treatment Engineer
Terms: Permanent contract - working hours are (08:00am - 05:00pm) Full time Monday to Friday
Salary/rate: Salary is paying £36,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Requirements: Water treatment Qualifications needed consist of the below -
* L8 Legionella
About the company I am working with a leading facilities maintenance company growing rapidly who operate in the Building Services Industry, offering great careers for progression. Our client has roughly 500 clients that they work closely with meaning loads of new opportunities coming up and room for progression within. They value loyal candidates and offer beneficial training courses/programs to people who they believe will thrive whilst under there guidance. 90% of there company are good employees.
About the role:
We are looking to take on board a strong Water Treatment Engineer to cover a Critical Health Care Environment in Fulham, they are looking for a reliable Water treatment engineer/Water technician to contribute to the team and company, reporting to the Site supervisors of the site.
Responsibilities: * Ensuring ACoP L8 standards are met by following the control measures laid out by independent specialists, these tasks include water sampling, dosing and weekly flushing of infrequent outlets.
* Ensuring the water management log books are up to standard in accordance with the L8 Risk Assessment. Periodic audits are completed throughout the year to ensure compliance.
* During callouts, issuing permission to work permits and making sure all procedures are followed as set out by the client
* Maintaining Air Handling Units by changing filters, fan belts and identifying defects such as bearing faults, blocked coils and seized actuators.
* General maintenance of calorifiers, boilers, pumps and valves. Servicing and maintaining the cooling towers which are cooled using forced draft cooling towers.
* Tasks include water sampling to ensure the water chemistry is within L8 Specification and general maintenance to ensure pond heaters, fans and valves etc. are in working condition.
* The ideal candidate is client facing (job activities that involve direct interaction or contact with a client or customer)
* The ideal candidate has bundles of experience working as a Water Treatment Engineer and within the facilities maintenance industry
* Strong building services background
* At least three years' experience in a Water treatment engineer or Water treatment technician
Contact us to apply
If this role sounds of interest and please don't hesitate to drop me a call on - 07548 766641 or alternatively drop me an email on -