Are you an experienced Structural Engineer who's looking to join a company that can offer you variety in your projects?
Our client, a specialist Structural and Civil Engineering multi-office firm, is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in the Welwyn Garden City area to help deal with an increase in their workload.
They have an excellent reputation for quality and performance and their scope of work caters from the design of a single beam within a house, to a multi-million pound industrial or commercial development. Therefore, if you want to join a growing and exciting company this is not an opportunity to be missed! The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be offered:
Senior Structural Engineer requirements:
- Basic salary £40,000-£60,000
- Pension Scheme
- Friendly work environment
As a Senior Structural Engineer, your role will involve:
- Experience as a Senior Structural Engineer
- Preferably Chartered status but not essential
- Understanding of smaller practice
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Experience with working in masonry, timber, steel and concrete on projects across all sectors.
- Full driving license and own transportation
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Be able to manage own projects
- Working on a variety of projects including commercial, domestic, and more
- Prepare reports, designs, and calculations
- Liaise and coordinate with other members of the project team
- Assist and guide junior staff throughout
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.