Ready to find the right role for you?
Salary: Competitive salary plus company van (fuel card) and Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday occasional out of hours working
Location: 1 Masterton Park, South Castle Drive, Dunfermline, KY11 8NX
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources and help it become a better place for everyone. It's why we're looking for someone who sees the world in a similar way, to take up an exciting Water Network Engineer role in our team.
Because of our responsibility when it comes to leading change, resourcing takes every single one of us, and this is how you can play your part. And if you're keen to see the difference you can make, this role will suit you perfectly.
It doesn't matter if you're looking to overhaul the industry, or just do a good day's work. We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What will you be doing?
- Provide hands on technical assistance to the Network Manager in the delivery of the leakage and network infrastructure strategy for Veolia Water across the Ministry of Defence Estate in Scotland
- Working on leak detection (sounding, correlation, use of ground microphone, step testing and internal building surveys), hydrant testing, drainage / sewer surveys, logger maintenance and supervision of contractors
What are we looking for?
- Background in Leakage and Drainage
- Ability and flexibility to travel across Scotland
- Must be able to gain MOD Security Clearance
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of Leak Detection on Water Networks
Our promise to you
Here at Veolia, we know that a genuinely good role goes both ways.
So alongside your salary or hourly pay, you'll get 25 days of holiday alongside an extensive benefits package, which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme, alongside a range of employee discounts. Also to help you further, we provide mental health and financial support, so you can lean on us whenever you need to.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.