Design Engineer (Renewable Energy Market)
Hybrid working available but you will have to travel to the Paddington office 3 days per week
£55,000 to £65,000 + Private Healthcare + Benefits + Progression
Are you a Design Engineer looking for a unique opportunity to join a company at an exciting time; where you will be a key figure in the business working on new projects for the ever growing Renewable Energy market?
On offer is the opportunity to work on Design projects for a company that is looking to introduce the key to the UKs energy transformation.
The company pride themselves as being a world leader in innovative solutions for renewable energy systems and they are looking to add a key member to their Design team.
This role would suit a Design Engineer with experience working on any of the following pressure vessels, steam systems pumps, fans, gasification systems, power systems, heat recovery systems or similar.
- Complete intricate designs to specifications and to customer requirements whilst meeting environmental standards
- Assist in projects from tendering stage through design and into delivery
- Hybrid working is supported but you will need to be in the Paddington office 3 days a week
- Must have relevant Design experience looking for a lead role within a rapidly growing business
- You will need experience working on any of the following pressure vessels, steam systems pumps, fans, gasification systems, power systems, heat recovery systems or similar.
- Looking to play a key role within the ever growing renewable energy sector
Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Energy, Renewable Energy, London, City of London, South East, Ealing, Kensington, Watford,
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates