Water Treatment Equipment Engineer | Leeds
What You Get
• £30-£35k basic salary
• Car, laptop and mobile phone
• Full training and support
You'll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They're looking for an Equipment Engineer in Leeds who has any experience within Water Treatment Plant/Equipment. You'll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• Fast growth independent business. No politics!
• You'll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• You'll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• They are based in Yorkshire.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it's a superb company to join!
• It's a Water Treatment Equipment Engineer role.
• You'll be installing and servicing water treatment plant such as RO, filters, softeners and cooling towers.
• It's based in Leeds, and you'll be predominately covering the North.
• You'll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It's crucial that you've worked as an Equipment Engineer (softeners, chlorine dioxide, dosing equipment RO etc).
• You should know the Water Treatment / Legionella Control sector.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Yorkshire covering the North.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jemma at JS Selection on (phone number removed).
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills