Pinnacle Consulting Management Group, Inc. (Pinnacle) is a land surveying and right-of-way company headquartered in Oklahoma City with additional offices in Texas and Arkansas. Pinnacle is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) to work in Oklahoma. The selected candidate will have the option to work remotely or in the Oklahoma City Office. Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates!!
- Provide direction, review, and support to the survey group by leading projects, assuring proper practices and techniques Plans, organizes and manages project elements and manage multiple clients Provide oral and written communication to project teams, clients and the public Plans, organizes, coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and monitors the work of field survey crews Manage multiple project teams in the field Reads and interprets maps, deeds and construction documents Use engineering and design software and equipment to prepare surveying and legal documents
- Ensure compliance with Pinnacle safety standards
- Utilize effective written and oral communication Perform Quality Assurance/Quality Control on all surveys completed under license
- Oversee the delivery of the following work products: Survey – Design, Topographical, Control and Route, Construction, “As Built”, Boundary, ALTA Staking – Right-of-Way, Utility Relocation and Construction Right-of-Way Mapping Title Investigation – Property Ownership, Present Right-of-Way Verification GIS and Drone Services
Survey to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other surveying related purposes Construction staking, planning, reports, maps, plats, deeds, local geography, physical evidence, legal descriptions, and research Responsible for accuracy of documents and deliverables completed by team Instruct, train, and mentor crew members May confer with project team members and clients to lead, prepare, and participate in project proposals and interviews Effectively manages and delivers projects on time and on budget Qualifications
- Must have an Oklahoma Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license. Boundary and Topographic experience Experience with Bentley MicroStation, Carlson Survey Suite and Autodesk Civil 3D Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping concepts