Help manage and direct the infrastructure expansion and operation of one of the most unique and technically advanced corporate campuses in the United States while ensuring regulatory compliance and environmental stewardship best practices are met.
Epic's 9-million-square-foot campus now exceeds 1,675 acres and our utility infrastructure rivals that of a small city. You'll assume engineering responsibility for all utility operations on our campus including water, sanitary, stormwater, source control and roadways. You'll work in close liaison with regulatory agencies and partners and serve as a technical lead on environmental policies and standards to ensure compliance.
More than just important work.
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career, and your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers. You'll also be eligible for annual raises and bonuses, as well as stock grants, which give you an even greater stake in the success of Epic and our customers. Epic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We seek diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences in our mission to improve healthcare. Research has shown that job-seekers who are women, LGBTQ+, or members of the global majority are less likely to apply for roles they don't seem completely qualified for, so we encourage all who are interested to apply. Please see our full non-discrimination statement at https://careers.epic.com/EEO.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental or other related engineering field. Will consider equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years practicing in the field in this area.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A history of academic and professional success
- Eligible to work in the United Stated without visa sponsorship.
- Relocation to the Madison, WI area (relocation assistance available)
- COVID-19 vaccination