A Quality & Environmental Systems Engineer is required in Staffordshire for an outstanding opportunity in a specialist automotive manufacturing company, supplying a variety of products into the chemical industry.
They are looking to expand their team through the hiring of a self starting, flexible and driven Quality professional to implement, develop and improve the Quality, Environment and Automotive Management Systems.
This is an brilliant, career-defining opportunity for an ambitious professional, who is keen to drive success further in a company, who value their staff and their development.
* Maintenance and management of core procedures and controlled documents in line with established procedures
* Continued compliance of the Integrated Quality Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949) through continuous surveillance of processes
* Root cause investigation of non-conformances and reduce risk by using FMEA, 5 why's, 8D and associated analysis of data.
* Develop and train the existing team of Internal Auditors to deliver the Annual Audit plan
* Support creation and maintenance of the internal audit schedule and assist in external customer audits as needed.
* Ensure that customer, regulatory and implied quality requirements and standards are identified and captured in project quality plans, undertake sub-contractor and supplier quality activities
* Production of high quality documentation and procedures
* Meaningful data analysis aiding identification of non-conforming trends
* Create and maintain strong and professional relationships with all internal and external auditing bodies
Experience and qualifications:
* Experience in a quality systems role, in a relevant manufacturing sector
* Root cause analysis competence
* Experience with ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 and ability to audit internally
* Dependable and adaptable character, with a focus on customer satisfaction
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to produce high quality documentation
* An effective decision maker, with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
* Clear verbal and written communication.
* Ability to organise information effectively, prioritising tasks according to their urgency and importance.
Are you keen to add genuine value into a business that are keen to drive change? We're happy to speak at no obligation.
Morgan King Engineering are a specialist recruitment agency based in Yorkshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract opportunities to the Engineering & Management sector. Please visit our website for further details and a list of live vacancies