FINTEC recruit is support recruitment for a Senior Energy Engineer
for a consultancy engineering business based in the UK. This role is remote home working.
The client has offices in London, SW England, NW England. This is a full time, permanent position with salary range £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits, negotiable by experience. Further internal training and development opportunities available. You will be working for a specialist provider of Low Carbon and Energy Efficiency services, delivering technically complex energy management and Net Zero alignment projects. Responsibilities:
Providing energy engineering advisory services to clients with a focus on either Real Estate or Manufacturing & Industrial.
Skills and experience required for the Senior Energy Engineer
- Carry out onsite detailed energy audits, development of net zero pathways, group programme support and supporting the implementation of data and software solutions.
- Carry out Net Zero on-site audits, identifying, quantifying maximising engineering potential of buildings or manufacturing sites / processes, placing clients at the cutting edge of the Net Zero agenda.
- Desktop reviews of asset performance and specification data to discern compelling and realistic Net Zero pathways.
- Build compelling, holistic business cases for achieving staged and pragmatic energy and cost reductions
Full details of the Senior Energy Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering with on-site Energy Auditing;
- Have a technical knowledge of building plant (Boilers, HVAC, lighting, motors and drives, building management systems) and/or Industrial systems & process optimisation (refrigeration, compressed air, boilers and steam systems)
- Membership of a professional body eg CIBSE, IMechE, IChemE, hold Chartered status, this is desirable not an essential