Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) are looking for Civil Engineers and Senior Civil Engineers to deliver a wide range of creative projects across our Northumbrian Water framework based in and around Durham. This is a great time to join a company with an ever-increasing pipeline of work as we are look to add new talent to our multidisciplinary team Do you want to:
- Be part of a unique and dynamic Design-and-Construct environment?
- Work in a multi-disciplinary project team enabling you to develop professionally and personally?
- Be part of a well-established community of senior leaders and mentors who can support your career progression, including working towards professional accreditation?
- Have the flexibility of working from home, office and site?
As a member of Mott MacDonald, you will be able to draw on the experience and support of a prestigious corporate employer with over 16,000 staff world-wide.We require:
What we can offer:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or directly related subject)
- Working towards IEng / CEng with the ICE
- UK water and/or wastewater infrastructure experience
At Mott MacDonald Bentley you will be offered a competitive salary which is commensurate based on your experience. Our core benefits include:
- Agile working policy
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual professional institution subscription costs
- Flexible benefits to suit you, including cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loans
We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, so if you are excited about the role please get in touch anyway; potential and transferrable skills can be just as important. Your attitude and motivation are as important as your technical skills!