Estimator Groundworks and Civil Engineering £40-£70k plus package
Standing out for having the best delivery on site, this residential groundworks company are subcontractors to PLC housebuilders including Redrow, Persimmon and Miller Homes. With a turnover of circa £60m, they are expanding.What's in it for you?
As an Estimator responsibilities will include…
- Laid-back culture, with private ownership and a low-pressure environment
- Growing sustainably through repeat business, they are expanding into new regions, providing opportunities for progression and career development
- Clear pathway to Commercial Manager
- Job security through high levels of repeat business
You'll be preparing a projected net cost model for proposed civil engineering projects and, managing and controlling the tender process through liaison with other departments, contractors, and the client.
Involved in building and maintaining relationships with new and existing contracts, pursuing new business.Must haves…
- Groundworks' experience within the commercial department, either as a QS or Estimator.
, don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date, simply apply with what you have, and we can fill in the gaps later.