Business Development Engineer
- Peikko USA Inc.
- New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania
- $125,000 Base + Commissions + Benefits + Car Allowance
- Closing date
- Aug 23, 2023
- Structural Engineering
- Position Type
- Manager / Leader
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Producer / Manufacturer
Peikko USA is seeking a highly motivated and results driven responsible for Sales & Business Development in the U.S. Northeast. The primary focus will be the NYC – Philadelphia corridor but opportunities in the rest of the U.S northeast can also be pursued by the candidate. This person will be responsible for growing the DELTABEAM® Hybrid Structure business.
- Develop new business in the Tri-state area by getting specified by Engineers of Record
- Preparing and making DELTABEAM® presentations
- Analyze Architectural & Structural plan drawings to evaluate the most effective way of using the DELTABEAM ® Frame.
- Negotiate contracts with buyers (contractors, sub-contractors, or developers)
- Ability to assemble construction teams (erector, GC, fabricators, other trades, etc.) together to ensure an efficient construction process.
- Maintain and update company’s CRM.
- Attend sales meetings and trainings as required.
- Attend Industry conferences and conventions (Regional & National)
- Ability to earn the confidence of high-level decision makers.
- Must have a civil /structural engineering degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Excellent selling, communication & negotiation skills
- Intermediate IT Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
Peikko is built on lasting respectful relationships and our actions are guided by three simple principles: Do Your Best, Help Others, and Have Fun!
Apply for Business Development Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert