Senior Drainage/Infrastructure Engineer
Prestwich, North Manchester
c45k-55k + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join an established and growing civil/structural consultancy with a head office in Leeds, and a growing office in North Manchester.
You will play a leading role in the development of the civil engineering team which is going through some exciting growth, and the design of a number of interesting civil schemes with a strong pipeline.
- Salary to 55k
- Play a leading role with progression plan in place to Associate
- 25 days holiday
- Pension & Health care
- Flexible work options
* You will take responsibility for all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with drainage and infrastructure design.
* You will be working across of range of drainage and infrastructure schemes and projects across residential, industrial, education, energy, commercial sectors.
* You should demonstrate relevant experience in the design of drainage/infrastructure projects
* You should have experience with software such as Microdrainage and/or or Civil 3D
* Extremely flexible work environment 1 or 2 days a week in the office
Please send your cv in the first instance or call for more info