We are supporting an Engineering company based near Fareham that design, build and install a wide range of steel structures & concrete support structures across a multitude of sectors including the Marine, Highways, Airports, Rail and general construction sectors. Their projects are located across the South of England, up to the West Midlands & many of their clients are Tier one Contractors who use the company on the basis that they can offer a one stop shop and are specialist at what they do.
The company are actively looking to recruit an ambitious Structural Design Engineer whom they can support to achieve Chartered Engineering status.
A hybrid role you will split your time from home, on site and from the companies engineering facility in Fareham
As a Structural Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking site survey's
* Undertaking the design and detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes, feasibility studies, inspections, surveys, and reports.
* Produce design calculations in accordance with Eurocode , British and sector specific standards
* Produce design documentation
* Carry out site inspections and work with site-based project managers to deliver works
* Interface with client representatives as required.
The successful candidate will be/have all of the following:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of developing structural designs
* Experience of using a structural analysis tools such as Autodesk Robot , Tekla Structural Designer, LUSAS or similar
* Experience of attending sites and undertaking site surveys / inspections
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A desire to achieve Chartered status
* The ability to work from home and in an office environment .
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an established and growing company, to work on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors and be supported to achieve Chartered Status. The company offers their staff training and development, and the opportunity to progress over time.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic of between £40000-£65000 ( DOE) , Car Allowance, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Company Bonus