Technical Field Engineer (Construction) in Chesterfield
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time, 07:30 am - 16:30 pm
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 per annum with KPI incentive bonus.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic technical engineer to join a growing team responsible for field installations of our Envirohub temporary water treatment range around the UK from a base in Chesterfield. As a multi-disciplinary company, this team also gets involved in installations of temporary heating, ventilation, and environmental monitoring equipment. Typically, the installations take 1-2 days. Some may be long distance and require an overnight stay. A company van will be provided for business use.
• Carry out on-site technical engineering installations around the UK.
• Liaise with and instruct site agents on the use of equipment.
• Project lead a small team of engineers on site installations.
• Carry out equipment breakdowns as and when required.
• Maintain a high level of site health and safety awareness.
• Assist with the electrical and mechanical inspection of equipment prior to hire.
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of equipment in the 'ready for hire' process.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Water treatment industry experience essential.
• 3 years or more engineering experience in an electrical, mechanical or technical role.
• Electrical Qualification desirable.
• Health & Safety certified to Level 3 desirable.
• CSCS Card (or similar, required for work).
• Clean driving licence essential.
• Forklift licence preferable but not essential.
• Good IT skills in MS 365.
About RVT Group Ltd:
RVT Group are a specialist hire company, supporting site, health and safety and environmental managers to control health and environmental hazards on site during the construction process. We work predominantly within the construction sector, but we also operate within several vertical sectors, including civil, rail, healthcare, utilities, industry and more. We work with our customers to understand the full scope of activities on site before recommending a fully compliant hazard control solution that is not only cost-effective, but that effectively protects the health of workers and the environment on site. RVT Group are an ethical company that genuinely care for people's lives and the environment, and it is our vision to achieve a world where the impact of site work on life and health is effectively zero.
Our main office is based in Dartford, Kent.
• Holidays - 20 days + Bank Holidays per annum increasing to 25 days on completion of 2 years service.
• Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment.
• Healthcare - Available after completion of Probationary Period.
• Development Support.
• EAP Line.
• Free Friday Lunch.
You may also have experience in the following: Field Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Maintenance, Technician, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental, Industrial, Manufacturing, Materials, Process, Project, Structural, Systems, Quality Control, Research, Maintenance, Testing, Technical Sales
REF-(phone number removed)