Huge opportunity to join one of the industry leaders for Agricultural, Construction and Plant equipment.
Full training is provided on a manufacturer led basis. This role will suit someone who has ideally either worked in a background of Construction/Agricultural/Plant machinery OR has an apprenticeship / equivalent qualifications. There is potential for either a trainee or a senior time served engineer position.
* Ideally candidates will have worked in Agricultural or Construction or Plant Machinery
* Passionate about agricultural industry or construction.
* Interest in a role that is in a workshop environment
* Have a good standard of communication.
* Timekeeping and organisation skills
Here's some of the benefits the client offers:
* Extensive manufacturer led training programs
* Appraisal Scheme to review hourly rate
* Company Vehicle - used within HMRC Guidelines
* Industry leading hourly rates, TBC at interview
* A well organised progression structure, growth into management positions or senior engineering positions
* Tool insurance (dependent on role)
* Increased annual leave with length of service, acknowledged overtime
* Fantastic discounts across many brands
* Great overtime rates
* Company pension scheme
* Over double salary life assurance cover