Senior Civil Engineer
Apply now Job Description
Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to deliver a wide range of water and wastewater treatment projects on the Yorkshire Water Framework. We have an ever-growing order book and are looking to add new talent to our multidisciplinary team.
Do you want to:
- Be part of a unique and dynamic Design-and-Construct environment?
- Be a senior member within a multi-disciplinary project team, support7ing both your, and the teams personal and professional development?
- Have clear routes for career progression?
- Have the flexibility of working from home, office and site?
As a member of Mott MacDonald, you will be able to draw on the experience and support of a prestigious corporate employer with over 16,000 staff world-wide.Candidate Specification
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or directly related subject)
- Professionally qualified as IEng / CEng with the ICE or similar Institution
- UK water and/or wastewater infrastructure experience
What we can offer:
At Mott MacDonald Bentley you will be offered a competitive salary which is commensurate based on your experience. Our core benefits include:
- Agile working policy
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual professional institution subscription costs
- Flexible benefits to suit you, including cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loans
We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, so if you are excited about the role please get in touch anyway; potential and transferrable skills can be just as important. Your attitude and motivation are as important as your technical skills!Job ProfileOther informationThis is a Mott MacDonald Bentley role, employed by Mott MacDonald.
Mott MacDonald Bentley is a joint venture business, established in 1999 between civil engineering contractor JN Bentley and global management consultancy, Mott MacDonald.
Mott MacDonald Bentley offers fully integrated design and build services to its clients, combining the contracting expertise of JN Bentley and the design specialisms of Mott MacDonald.
This role is employed by Mott MacDonald but will involve working across the joint venture business, both with Mott MacDonald and JN Bentley colleagues.About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each persons differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence.Equality, diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We promote an open and transparent culture and a workplace where everyone feels included and is treated fairly and with respect.Agile working
We are committed to providing a flexible and agile working environment that supports both our employees and the needs of the business. ? ?This role is likely to be predominantly home based, with opportunity for some agile working. Back to Search Apply now