Structural Design Engineer (Residential)£45,000 - £55,000 + Hybrid + Private Healthcare + Progression + Benefits
Are you a Structural Engineer looking for a role in a tight-knit, high calibre engineering consultancy working primarily in the residential sector offering autonomy, a generous yearly bonus and private healthcare with great training and progression opportunities?
This multinational engineering consultancy offer structural and technical design services for a number of blue-chip clients, working on high-end residential projects including high rises, conversions and new build properties. Due to their on-going success, they are looking to grow their friendly team of 18 engineers.
In this varied role you will work both autonomously and as part of a tight-knit team as you assist with consultancy and reviewing supplier drawings to further ongoing projects. You will liaise with other departments, contractors clients and senior leadership in a hybrid role with some office work and occasional site visitation.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer with a background in designing in reinforced concrete, steel, timber, masonry or residential buildings looking for an autonomous, hybrid role within a tight-knit consultancy who offer a generous bonus to increase your earnings. The Role:
- Designing mixed use buildings both large and small for blue-chip clients.
- Reviewing supplier drawings and incorporating requirements into designs.
- Coordinating information from other design team members and disseminating it to the team.
- Hybrid - 2 days from home 3 days in the office
- Occasional site visitation
- Structural Engineer or similar
- Worked on Reinforced Concrete, Steel, Timber and Masonry Projects
- Looking for a hybrid role
- Commutable to Bracknell 3x per week
Job Reference: BBBH7774a
Structural, Engineer, Design, Steel, Visa, Sponsorship, Concrete, Timber, Masonry, Eurocode, Project, Construction, Multi-storey, Housing, Developments, Bracknell, Berkshire, Wokingham, Reading, Slough
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.