Water Hygiene Engineer- Manchester £26,000-£28,000 +benefits
One of the UK's leading Water Hygiene Management Consultancies are looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer based in London to join their team due to further works being signed across Manchester.
The company have over 10 offices across the UK and operate on a national scale and work with a wide variety of private & public sector clients. The company established over 30 years ago and have an outstanding reputation within the industry.
The ideal Water Hygiene Engineer candidate will have 1 + years' experience within this role or similar and the following attributes;
- Full UK driving license
- Experience working on Domestic Hot & Cold-Water Systems
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Flexibility to work across the North West
- Strong desire to progress within their career
The role will include;
- Carrying out routine monitoring on Hot & Cold-Water systems
- Temperature Checks
- Water Sampling
- Writing reports on any findings
- Liaising with clients
- Reporting back to base
Working from a handheld tablet
The company offer a basic salary up to £28,000, company vehicle, pension, overtime, guaranteed monthly bonuses, equipment, uniform, tablet/laptop, fuel card & more.
If you are looking for regionalized work and want to further your Water Hygiene experience, apply to