Junior Structural EngineerCheadle, Cheshire£28,000 - £33,000 (Depending on specific experience)An independent Civil & Structural Consultancy based in Cheadle have a live opportunity for a Junior Structural Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join their team of 10 in the Cheadle, Stockport area.
The company are involved in a diverse range of engineering projects across all market sectors and covering all aspects of civil and structural engineering design, appraisals, alteration of existing buildings and structural investigations.They're a close-knit team of 10 who usually work from the office on projects right across the UK as far south as Devon. The right person will be expected to have at least some experience in a consultancy environment. Ideally, they're looking for:
- A Structural Engineer
- At least 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- A degree in Engineering or an Engineering-related field
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Experience working on multi-storey steel frame projects (desirable)
- Someone with aspirations for Chartership with either the ICE or IStructE
- Someone in commutable distance to Cheadle Hulme (free on-site parking provided.
- Good engineering knowledge and understanding of key structural engineering principals.
Remuneration packages will be salaried between £28,000 and £33,000 depending on experience (but more experienced and therefore expensive candidates will still be considered) and will also include 25 days annual leave plus employer contributory pension.If you want more information, please contact Andrew Wilson at Calibre Search.
Junior Structural Engineer
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.