Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Renewable Energy
Commutable from Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Preston
£30,000 - £40,000 + Van + Fuel + Specialist Training + Time in Lieu (door to door) + Salary Reviews
Excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer or a marine engineer with a mechanical bias to get into the rapidly growing Renewable Energy industry in a role that offers training and the chance to progress further as you gain specialist skills.
This company specialises in the installation and maintenance of commercial and industrial scale biomass and biogas and has earned their reputation as go-to group of technical specialists within their trade. They are looking to keep building their team to support growth within the business.
In this role you will be travelling to customer sites both local to Lancashire and across the UK to carry out primarily maintenance work for large-scale biomass and biogas plant. The person will receive training to familiarise themselves with the specific processes, equipment and systems used by the company. There will be occasional staying away with this role.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant mechanical qualification or be time served and be happy with working on a schedule basis or choosing their own independent schedule and sometimes staying away. Experience within a process plant environment or with carrying out maintenance on rotating equipment will be highly advantageous. Candidates from a Navy/Marine Engineering background are also invited to apply due to highly relevant experience.
This is a great chance for someone who likes to work in an autonomous role while benefitting from the excellent job security and a supportive team atmosphere within the company.
* Covering areas across Lancashire for local work and travelling to sites across the UK (overnight stays paid for)
* Carrying out maintenance and installation work for commercial/industrial scale biomass and biogas boilers
* Undertaking training and upskilling into the Renewable Energy industry
* Logging information and completing necessary paperwork for work completed
* Mechanical qualification or time served as a Maintenance/Marine Engineer
* Ability to use maintenance management systems, interpret technical and schematic drawings
* Track record of working independently and part of a team
* Experience within a process, wastewater or energy-from-waste plant (desirable)
* Full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH186851
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.