Principal Geotechnical Tunnelling EngineerLondon£65K-£80K
A leading ground engineering consultancy firm in London are looking to recruit a Principal Geotechnical Tunnelling Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in tunnelling engineering. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tunnelling projects, from feasibility studies to detailed design and construction supervision, while also playing a key role in building and developing the team within one of the most well respected underground design consultancies.
Principal Geotechnical Tunnelling Engineer key responsibilities:
- Lead and manage tunnelling projects from feasibility studies to detailed design and construction supervision
- Prepare technical specifications, tender documents, and contract administration
- Produce some of the most innovative and sustainable solutions for some of the most complex of problems.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, and resources
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Manchester office, including business development and recruitment activities
Principal Geotechnical Tunnelling Engineer - Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in civil engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in tunnelling engineering, including sharp end design, analysis and construction supervision
- Chartered Engineer status with a relevant professional institution (e.g. ICE, IStructE)
- Experience in delivering tunnelling projects in the UK and/or oversees market.
- Strong technical skills in geotechnical and structural engineering
If you are a driven and ambitious Principal Geotechnical Tunnelling Engineer with a passion for delivering high-quality projects and helping to build and develop a growing office, we encourage you to apply
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.