Description and requirements
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer Water to join our building services team in London.
Working as Multi Skilled Engineer you will undertake Water Hygiene tasks and other compliance checks as required in line with the site Water Hygiene Risk assessment. Working with mechanical team you will be an instrumental to the safe and compliant running of the sites water hygiene and mechanical services.
Working closely with the site technical team there will also be opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in inspecting and testing other areas of the site to ensure statutory compliance at all times.Youll:
We are looking for:
- Undertake daily and weekly water hygiene checks on cooling towers, closed and open water systems and domestics services.
- Compile and manage the site water hygiene and cooling tower log books.
- Advise and escalate any non-conformances to the Technical manager as required.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly flushing and tap temperature checks are undertaken and recorded in the water hygiene log books.
- Any other tasks as detailed by the water hygiene risk assessment
- Other compliance checks as required by the Technical manager.
- Must hold water hygiene qualification and have undertaken water hygiene tasks and water testing previously.
- Preferably have worked on Cooling towers and or evaporative condensers
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender identity or expression, age, religion, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and high-performing teams. We call it Naturally Skanska. Flexible working
We welcome you to ask about flexibility at interview stage and we will explore what is possible for the role. Reasonable adjustments
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us using if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application. More information about the role
Please note this is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: Closing date
The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the business.