Our client is a global leader in infrastructure and engineering design, who are seeking a skilled and experienced Contract Structural Engineer to join their respected team on a 12-month contract. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality structural design solutions and contributing to the successful completion of diverse projects.
This is a contract role inside IR35 as such there's flexibility with the hourly rate. Responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed structural analysis and design for various infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure integration of structural designs into overall project plans.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive engineering calculations, reports, and drawings.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, codes, and regulations.
- Conduct site inspections and provide technical support during construction phases.
- Communicate effectively with clients, project managers, and stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in structural engineering.
- Strong expertise in reinforced concrete design and analysis.
- Chartered Structural Engineer with either MIStructE or MICE.
- Experience working on complex infrastructure projects.
- Ability to obtain security clearance due to the nature of their projects.
- Knowledge of seismic and/or nuclear design is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (e.g., SAP2000, ETABS) and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search "Strata Construction Consulting").
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.