Project Controller (Civil Engineering Projects)
Job Title: Project Controller
Locations: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent, Staff
Package: Flexible package, range of experience considered Company Profile:
A reputable & globally renown Civil Engineering consultancy, leaders in full-phase land & nearshore site investigation surveys for the Construction, Energy, Marine & Rail sectors. Contributor to large scale Civil Engineering & Construction projects globally.
The business is seeking a financially minded Project Controller to work alongside their Project & Commercial Managers within the businesses site characterisation division for land-based projects, to produce financial information & reports in collaboration with various project stakeholders.
The individual is there to provide timely business & financial insights to help support decision making across the project timeline. Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Responsible for the financial vision of the project providing financial information, forecasts, budgets and reports to support Project Management.
- Deliver monthly projects reports & financial reviews to support a profitable delivery process.
- Review & challenge revenue recognition, and costings to improve expenditure management.
- Have a strong understanding of commercial & financial elements within the project, ensuring timely delivery on budget, in collaboration with Project & Commercial Managers.
- Possess a strong analytical & financial mindset, highly PC literate, and detail oriented.
- Strong intercommunication skills, self-motivated with a proactive approach to work.
- Proven background of successful financial management of projects within engineering / civils / construction industry.
- Degree qualification preferred, or proven experience with similar vocational qualification.
- PC literate with strong working knowledge of Excel.
The organisation provides opportunity for further training within the commercial aspects in tendering/business development and provides progression prospects to those looking to become subject matter experts within their divisions. A degree of flexible working is provided alongside additional benefits typically associated with a large business.Please note: UK residence, driving license & industry experience required.
If the position above is of interest please apply directly, share with those you know, or get in touch for a conversation.
| 07860 271263