Huge opportunity to join one of the industry leaders for Agricultural, Construction and Plant equipment.
Full training is provided on a manufacturer led basis. This role will suit someone who has ideally either worked in a background of Construction/Agricultural/Plant machinery OR has an apprenticeship / equivalent qualifications. There is potential for either a trainee or a senior time served engineer position.
- Ideally candidates will have worked in Agricultural or Construction or Plant Machinery
- Passionate about agricultural industry or construction.
- Interest in a role that is in a workshop environment
- Have a good standard of communication.
- Timekeeping and organisation skills
Here's some of the benefits the client offers:
- Extensive manufacturer led training programs
- Appraisal Scheme to review hourly rate
- Company Vehicle - used withinHMRCGuidelines
- Industry leading hourly rates,TBCat interview
- A well organised progression structure, growth into management positions or senior engineering positions
- Tool insurance (dependent on role)
- Increased annual leave with length of service, acknowledged overtime
- Fantastic discounts across many brands
- Great overtime rates
- Company pension scheme
- Over double salary life assurance cover